When it comes to Apple products, we usually turn a blind eye towards any shortcoming; in fact, we usually settle for it.
Because it’s Apple!
But, if you look around and explore other smartphones, you’ll be surprised to know that many brands offer similar features as an iPhone, with some even better!
I know you’re gaping at your screen after reading this, but it’s true!
Let us prove it to you by comparing the iPhone 13 Pro Max vs. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
iPhone 13 Pro Max Vs. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Launched almost 6 months apart, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro in March 2021 and iPhone 13 in September, both smartphones have people contemplating which one to buy.
Therefore, we decided to perform a side-by-side comparison of both smartphones to help you make an informed decision.
|Specs||iPhone 13 Pro Max||Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra|
|Weight||240 g||234 g|
|Dimensions||160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm||164.3 x 74.6 x 8.4 mm|
|Display||6.7 inches||6.81 inches|
|Memory||6 GB RAM||12 GB RAM|
|Software||iOS 15||Android 11|
|Battery||4373 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Camera||12 MP with 3x Optical Zoom||50 MP with 5x Optical Zoom|
When you decide to buy a new smartphone, the very first thing that catches your attention is the design. And, to be honest, even if the specs are outstanding, an inelegant design might act as a deal-breaker!
So, Let’s discuss iPhone 13 pro max vs Xiaomi mi11 ultra design.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max has a:
- Stylish ceramic shield back and stainless-steel frame.
- Notch that is slightly smaller than the previous model
- Sleek, stylish, and compact overall design.
However, when it comes to Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra:
- It is relatively larger as compared to the iPhone 13.
- The most distinguishing feature is the rear camera setup covering most of the top portion.
- The bump of the camera makes it difficult for phone cases to provide proper protection.
- Other than that, it has a 1.1-inch secondary display.
- The back is made of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, which promises hardiness.
So, if you’re looking for a compact yet stylish smartphone that easily fits your pocket, iPhone 13 is an ideal pick compared to Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
Best iPhone 12 Cases
Once you’re satisfied with the design, you need to see if the smartphone’s display fits your criteria.
The display of the iPhone 13 Pro Max has the following specifications:
- A 6.7-inch display with full HD+.
- The feature that makes it better than the previous variants is the 120Hz ProMotion display, which scales the refresh rate and delivers smoother performance and animations.
- The display has increased brightness, which shows precise details even in low-light scenes.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, on the other hand:
- Has a 6.81-inch screen with an AMOLED panel and Dolby vision.
- Has curved edges, impressive display size, and brightness that make m11 Xiaomi’s display one of the best ones so far.
- Comes with a 1.1-inch secondary display at the rear to add to its stand-out features, which makes taking selfies easier.
Therefore, if it’s an amazing display that tempts you to buy a smartphone, then you better prepare yourself to get used to the huge camera module of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro!
Speaking of cameras, if you have a knack for taking amazing pictures with a smartphone, the camera resolution is what you look for when buying a phone.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max has the largest iPhone camera to date.
- It has new sensors that let in 49% more light, making the images brighter than those taken with iPhone 12.
But that’s not all!
- The iPhone 13 camera has a telephoto lens that enables a 3x optical zoom which is 0.5x more than iPhone 12.
- Also, it offers capturing images as close as 2 cm.
While, when it comes to Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro camera:
- It has 3 rear cameras, including 50 MP main, 48 MP ultra-wide, 48 MP periscope, and a 20 MP selfie camera.
- It offers a 5x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, capturing every detail and bright and bold images.
Hence, if you’re looking for a more versatile camera, you should go for the M11 Xiaomi, without a doubt!
4. Battery Life
With the amount of time we spend using our smartphones, there’s no denying the importance of a smartphone with longer battery life.
The iPhone 13 Pro Max:
- Has a 4373 mAh battery, with fast and wireless charging features that lasts a little more than 12 hours.
- Comes with a 20W USB-C cable that only manages to charge up to 50% in half an hour, which is not good compared to other phones.
However, you can check out these high-quality and affordable wall chargers by Syncwire to speed up the charging process.
Coming to the battery life of Xiaomi M1 11 Pro:
- Although it is 5000 mAh, it doesn’t last long and needs to be charged after a few hours of usage.
- However, the 67W charger fully charges the phone in just 30 minutes.
The battery life of both the iPhone 13 Pro Max and Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra leaves us indecisive about which smartphone to buy. To make things simpler, if you’re on the go and want the battery to last longer, iPhone 13 would be a sensible option. However, if the charging speed is your main concern, then M11 Xiaomi it is!
5. OS and Other Specs
Now that the basic factors of both smartphones have been sorted, it’s time to look at the more technical details, like the RAM, software, and operating system.
Here’s a rundown of the specs of the iPhone 13 Pro Max:
- It runs on iOS 15 and has the Apple A15 Bionic chip processor.
- It has 6 GB RAM and offers faster and better performance.
- iOS 15 has some significant upgrades, including a “Shared With Me” feature in Messages, for easier access to shared files.
- Other improvements include a redesigned Safari, enhanced features in the Weather app, and Maps with detailed road views.
As far as Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is concerned:
- It has 12 GB RAM and runs on Android 11, with the Xiaomi MIUI interface.
- Although MIUI has a variety of options to personalize your phone, many glitches have been reported, like a slow response, phone lighting up even when there’s no notification, and notifications popping up repeatedly.
- Also, there are pre-installed third-party apps that users don’t really need.
Other than these petty issues, the phone runs smoothly.
But, if you’re looking for flawless performance and speed, iPhone 13 is the preferred choice.
6. Water Resistance
Both the iPhone 13 Pro Max and Xiaomi m1 11 Ultra are water-resistant.
- iPhone 13 can go 6 meters deep
- M11 Xiaomi can only go 1.5 meters underwater
Unless you’re a diver or undersea photographer, I don’t think this feature should make much of a difference when choosing your smartphone.
How to Get Water out of the Charging port??
Getting a phone with maximum features at a minimum price is everyone’s dream.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max is available for $1099 in the United States and €119 in Europe.
- However, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is available in the European market for €1200 to €1400, but it’s not available in the US.
Having compared the features of both Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, we are still not sure which one takes the lead.
Therefore, let’s have a look at the pluses and loopholes of both these smartphones.
Pros and Cons of Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
|– It has 2 sim card slots.||– MicroSD (External memory) slot not included.|
|– It has a huge SSD and RAM.||– The front camera does not have a LED light flash.|
|– The 6.7-inch screen size is quite impressive.||– The battery is not removable, which can be an issue in the case of battery damage.|
|– A resolution of 1440 x 3200 results in a sharp and colorful display.||– Water-resistance is not very convincing.|
|– It has a 5000 mAh battery.|
|– The 67W fast charging can fully charge the battery in less than an hour.|
|– The image and video quality is outstanding.|
Pros and Cons of iPhone 13 Pro Max
|– It comes in gorgeous colors.||– The design is the same as the iPhone 12.|
|– The 1200 nits brightness is a game-changer.||– Users have reported an uncomfortable grip.|
|– It supports 4K video recording with Dolby vision and stereo sound.||– A charging adapter is not included in the box, and you have to buy it separately.|
|– The 15W MagSafe and 7.5W Qi magnetic fast wireless charging lasts for more than 12 hours.||– The lightning cable included has a slow charging speed.|
|– It has a dual 5G sim support.||– The refresh rate is lower than the rivals.|
|– The Super Retina XDR OLED display and HDR 10 support result in a crisp and clear display.||– It lacks secondary storage.|
|– Can survive 6m water depth.|
|– Unparalleled image and video quality.|
So, who’s the winner in the iPhone 13 Pro Max vs. Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra comparison?
It’s hard to say, as both smartphones have their pros and cons, and the decision purely relies on what you’re looking for!
To sum it up:
- If you’re looking for a sleek and stylish design, go for iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- If the display quality matters, you should hands-down choose Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra.
- Want a versatile camera? M11 Xiaomi, without a doubt!
- The battery brings us to a tie! If you want a long-lasting battery, get the iPhone 13, but Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is the better option for fast-charging. And,
- Performance-wise, iPhone 13 takes the lead.
So, go through this comparison guide, and make a decision based on your preferences!
How to Clean the Sticky Side of a Screen Protector?
Reset an iPhone to Factory Settings